By Derek Howes | Published on September 30, 2017
These low carb protein ‘pancake’ bites can double as breakfast and dessert and are healthy and easy for everyone.
Carb 36g | Fat 50g | Fiber 12g | Calories 780
• 2 large whole eggs
• 1 large egg white
• 2 tbsps (14g) almond flour
• 4 tbsps (28g) coconut flour
• 1 scoop (30g) The Protein Chef Baking Protein Powder
• 1-2 tbsps sweetener
• ½ tsp vanilla extract
• 1 ½ ounces heavy cream
• 3 ounces reduced fat cream cheese (full or fat-free work great, too)
• 1 ½ tsp baking powder
• ¼ tsp salt
What to do
Step 1 Mix all of your ingredients together until smooth.
Step 2 Coat a mini-muffin or cupcake pan with some non-stick cooking spray and pour your mix in (the more you fill them, the bigger your bites will be).
Step 3 Add some toppings, such as chocolate chips, sprinkles, etc.
Step 4 Bake on 176C/ 350F for 10-15 minutes.
– READ MORE: Keto Pancakes Recipe –
Accredited personal trainer and chef Derek Howes is also known as The Protein Chef.