By Derek Howes | Published on September 9, 2017
1/4cup (28g) coconut flour
1/4 cup (28g) almond flour
1 tablespoon (14g) coconut oil
1 tablespoon butter (14g)
8oz (240g) fat free cream cheese
1 tablespoon sweetener
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 large whole egg
1 scoop (30g) The Protein Chef’s baking protein powder
What to do
1. For your crust, mix together your almond flour, coconut flour, and coconut oil then melt your butter and mix.
2. Distribute your crust mix evenly into the bottom of some silicone muffin cups and press down to compact it.
3. Mix together the rest of your ingredients until smooth then pour that mix into your silicone cups.
4. Bake them on 350F/176C for around 15-20 minutes then let them cool, wrap them up, and put them into the fridge for a couple of hours.
– READ MORE: Orange Cream Cake Recipe –
Accredited personal trainer and chef Derek Howes is also known as The Protein Chef.